· The garage should be at the rear of the dwelling (not forward of the front wall of the house).
· The height of the garage is not higher than 4 metres.
· Any part of the garage within 1 metre of the boundary cannot be higher than 2.5 metres.
· The height of the eaves is not higher than 3 metres.
· If you are in a conservation area or are close to a listed building, the garage cannot exceed 4 square metres.
If you decide you wish a new garage, then please get in touch with me. I only supply quality garages from Lidget Compton that come with a 10 year guarantee. I can help you decide the best garage to suit your needs and property, then once the garage is ordered, I remove the old garage where required, and prepare the foundations for the new one being delivered.
By Paul Mclean